The love Diz has for the natural world is very evident in her collection of animal, bird and botanical paintings. This reverence is perhaps best seen through her incredible attention to detail.
The intricate detailing found in her brushwork and composition is reminiscent of the work of the traditional natural history artists who so inspired her. But above all, it is her ability to capture the essence and vitality of her subjects which makes Diz’s work so remarkable.
We produce limited edition prints to order and aim to dispatch them within 6 working days.
|Location||UK||Rest of the world|
|Service||Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked||Royal Mail International Tracked or various Parcelforce options depending on location|
|Cost||FREE||Added at checkout|
|Timings||2-3 working days||3-7 working days|
Please note: items sent to Europe and internationally will be sent Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU). Please see our Delivery and Returns Policy for further details.
Need a Frame?
If you require a frame to fit this print, please see our Frames page for further information and details of our recommended provider. In addition, the dimensions of both the print and mount are found below.
Limited Edition Woodpecker Art Details
Each individual print is produced to order and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Media: Archival print (giclée) on fine art quality paper (Hahnemühle Photo Rag, 308gsm – matt smooth)
- Print details:
- Print run: 150
- Image size: 11.8 inches (30 cm) width x 7.4 inches (18.8 cm) height
- Mount Details: Each print is presented in a professionally cut mount, sized to fit in a standard size frame (frame not included)
- Mount size: 15.7 inches (40 cm) width x 11.8 inches (30 cm) height
- Style: Bevel cut
- Colour: Pale ivory card with white core
- Other: Includes mount back
- Packaging: Each print will arrive in a hand-finished folder
Other Formats Available
This limited edition cat portrait is also available in a smaller Gift Art format.